We are looking for a Digital Subsea Program Manager to assist with the development of a digital subsea asset platform.
The platform combines vertical industry experience with best-in class technology and intelligent analytics to proactively support our clients customers throughout their project life cycles.
Built for collaboration, the platform unlocks value through 4 main drivers: proactive customer collaboration, insights and engagement, live operations safely and remotely; predicting degradation and failure of subsea and topside assets; and supporting effective operations planning.
- In this role you will lead the definition of the global strategic roadmap, prioritisation, planning and execution of the development of a subsea digital platform.
- You will bring your knowledge to a collaborative environment, committed to responding to the challenge of creating tomorrow’s clean energy. You will be working with our clients’ customers, regional and centre of excellence leaders to develop and execute the strategic road map for the continued evolution of our platform.
- You will partner with sales and commercial teams to define and support the platform’s commercialisation strategy and market positioning
- You will develop and seek approval for the long-term budget aligning with our key business priorities.
- You will work with Digital Technology teams, project management teams to ensure the appropriate project staffing and resource planning.
- You will engage external and internal stakeholders (clients, regions, partners) to communicate the platform capabilities and value proposition
- You will own and lead the full lifecycle planning and management activities of the digital platform to ensure they are delivered on-time, within agreed budget and with the expected results.
- You will partner with key internal stakeholders to understand, prioritise their objectives and develop a digital road map that will drive internal productivity and meet customers’ needs.
- Experience managing programs and multiple projects with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated strong people leadership skills.
- Experience in the field of Agile Project/Program management
- Experience in the field of digital enablement
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and team building skills
- Team player - a must
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organisational ability
- UK or US (Houston).
- Role eligible for flexible working arrangements.